The guitar is tuned in G6 that is, from lowest to high, B G E D B G although any tuning can be used.
- Body construction - swamp ash
- Fretboard - birdseye maple
- Scale length 22-1/2"
- Electronics Seymour Duncan ST59-1 - '59 Tele bridge pickup
- Volume control with push pull to select single coil or humbucker
- Telecaster type bridge with ashtray cover
- Finish: Black gloss nitrocellulose with clear coat lacquer.
- Nut - Bone 1/2" high
- Schaller M6 non locking machine heads
You can use this to play blues, rock and roll, folk, country (without string bends), hawaiian, Seasick Steve sound alike or any other genres you can think of. The pickup is a powerful humbucker and can easily overdrive a valve (tube) amp or be used in traditional reverb rich clean mode. Just add a Dunlop 921 stainless steel slide, some finger picks, an amp and you are away.
The signal cable plugs into a recessed 1/4" jack socket at the end in line with the control knobs.